Monday, May 16, 2011

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."


Let's start out with an little introduction to my family & I.  My name is Meghan Hemp. I'm twenty one years old and i'm married to the love of my life and my best friend of eight and a half years. I'm a mother to an absolutely gorgeous little boy who is my world and absolutely more. I work a full time job & balance motherhood and being a wife at the same time. My life is getting better at better as each day goes day. Now it's time to introduce you to the two most important people in my life. :)



This is my husband & my best friend, Darren Hemp. I've known him over 8 and a half years, and he's the love of my life. He's everything I could have ever asked for and more. He's a hero on a daily basis with his job and to his little boy who adores the ground he walks on. I'm the luckiest person in the entire world to have such a caring and amazing husband. Now onto our little joy. :)



This is Gavin Eli Hemp born on November 19th, 2010. He was everything and more we could of asked for, he's amazing. It's insane how much love you have for something so small, and how much damage something so small can break you or make you. He is so much like us it's crazy, but of course he's perfect. I can't believe how fast he has grown up in a matter of a few months. Oh we love him. :)










This is my life, everything that holds me together is on this page. Everything I live for, or breathe for is here. They completely me in so many ways. This is my life.









No comments:

Post a Comment